Our Account Executives
BRUCE FREIER, CPC,
President and Founder
- Founded Executive Referral Services in 1990, an Executive
Search Firm which specializes in mid to upper level search
within the restaurant, hospitality, retail and gaming
- From 1987 to 1990, held position of Executive Vice President
for Roth Young of Chicago. Set national records for revenue
and number of placements in 1988 and 1989, #1 recruiter out of
over 250 consultants nationally. Led hospitality division all
- In 1985, was recruited by Michelís Baguette as Vice
President of Operations, USA. Oversaw development of this
Division of Sara Lee.
- Began career in 1973 with Chart House/Diversifoods. Held
numerous positions including Restaurant Management, District
Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Training and
Corporate Director of Training. Responsible for up to 350
restaurants in 10 states.
- BS in Human Resource Management and Accountancy, DePaul
2011 - Promoted to Vice President of
Executive Referral Services. Robyn's focus is mid to
executive level searches within the firm's Hospitality
Account Executive at Executive Referral
Services since 2003. Broad based professional with a
track record of success. Robyn's client retention and
recruitment standards are exceptional.
Prior experience in a variety of roles
with a national provider of mutual funds, security trading and
- Directly oversee all client and candidate administrative
activities at Executive Referral Services, Inc.