Our Account Executives
BRUCE FREIER, CPC,
President and Founder
- Founded Executive Referral Services in 1990, an Executive
Search Firm which specializes in mid to upper level search
within the restaurant, hospitality, retail and gaming
- From 1987 to 1990, held position of Executive Vice President
for Roth Young of Chicago. Set national records for revenue
and number of placements in 1988 and 1989, #1 recruiter out of
over 250 consultants nationally. Led hospitality division all
- In 1985, was recruited by Michelís Baguette as Vice
President of Operations, USA. Oversaw development of this
Division of Sara Lee.
- Began career in 1973 with Chart House/Diversifoods. Held
numerous positions including Restaurant Management, District
Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Training and
Corporate Director of Training. Responsible for up to 350
restaurants in 10 states.
- BS in Human Resource Management and Accountancy, DePaul
- 2011 - Promoted to Vice President of Executive Referral
Services. Robyn's focus is mid to executive level
searches within the firm's Hospitality Division.
- Account Executive at Executive Referral Services since
2003. Broad based professional with a track record of
success. Robyn's client retention and recruitment
standards are exceptional.
- Prior experience in a variety of roles with a national
provider of mutual funds, security trading and financial
- Directly oversee all client and candidate administrative
activities at Executive Referral Services, Inc.